TeamSpeak Wiki: What is TeamSpeak (3)TeamSpeak 3 is software that is used to communicate over the Internet.
The application is characterised by the fact that the clients - i.e. the users - connect to a central server which distributes the language packages.
This saves the clients bandwidth, but they are also dependent on the server.
TeamSpeak clients connect to a virtual server, which in turn is set up within a TeamSpeak instance.
This instance is installed as a server on a host system / root server.
- What is TeamSpeak (3)
- TeamSpeak Server Queryport
- TeamSpeak Server Ports
- TeamSpeak Server get Admin privileges
- TeamSpeak Server: How to change the server name and password
- TeamSpeak Server Reserved Slots
- Where can I install a TeamSpeak 3 server?
- TeamSpeak Server Channel disappear
- Advantages and disadvantages of a rented TeamSpeak Server
- TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group icons