TeamSpeak Wiki: TeamSpeak Server Reserved SlotsTeamspeak 3 offers the possibility to reserve slots. The ServerAdmin group has access to the reserved slots by default. The reserved slots are kept free.
If you have a server with 25 slots, specify 15 slots as "reserved" on this server and then there are 10 ServerAdmins on the server, nobody can access the server anymore if it is not in the ServerAdmin group.
How do I set up reserved slots?
Just click (if you are connected to the server) on Tools -> "Edit virtual server".
In the opened window you will see the reserved slots to the right of the maximum number of clients on the server.
- What is TeamSpeak (3)
- TeamSpeak Server Queryport
- TeamSpeak Server Ports
- TeamSpeak Server get Admin privileges
- TeamSpeak Server: How to change the server name and password
- TeamSpeak Server Reserved Slots
- Where can I install a TeamSpeak 3 server?
- TeamSpeak Server Channel disappear
- Advantages and disadvantages of a rented TeamSpeak Server
- TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group icons