TeamSpeak Wiki: TeamSpeak Server Channel disappearWhen a channel is created, a rake must be set to Permanent. Then the channel is permanently stored on the Teamspeak 3 server. Even if all people have left the channel, it is still there. Depending on the Teamspeak 3 user rights, this can usually only be set by a server administrator.
On TS3 public servers it is usually handled in such a way that as an unregistered user only temporary channels can be created. Otherwise the server would be filled with tens of unused channels at some point.
- What is TeamSpeak (3)
- TeamSpeak Server Queryport
- TeamSpeak Server Ports
- TeamSpeak Server get Admin privileges
- TeamSpeak Server: How to change the server name and password
- TeamSpeak Server Reserved Slots
- Where can I install a TeamSpeak 3 server?
- TeamSpeak Server Channel disappear
- Advantages and disadvantages of a rented TeamSpeak Server
- TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group icons