TeamSpeak Wiki: TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group iconsTeamspeak 3 gives you the possibility to set your own icons for a group or a channel. To do this, proceed as follows:
1) Right click on the channel you want to set an icon for.
2) Click on Channel Rights.
3) Open the rights of the group in the rights browser.
If you have done this, the following structure will appear:
- Icon ID
- Maximum icon file size
- Manage Icons
5) In this window you can now select an icon and even upload your own icon. Once you have selected your icon, simply double-click on it. The icon now appears to the right of the channel.
For the server groups the way is the same, only that you edit the server groups here instead of the channel rights.
- What is TeamSpeak (3)
- TeamSpeak Server Queryport
- TeamSpeak Server Ports
- TeamSpeak Server get Admin privileges
- TeamSpeak Server: How to change the server name and password
- TeamSpeak Server Reserved Slots
- Where can I install a TeamSpeak 3 server?
- TeamSpeak Server Channel disappear
- Advantages and disadvantages of a rented TeamSpeak Server
- TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group icons