TeamSpeak Wiki: TeamSpeak Server get Admin privilegesIf you have set up your own TS3 server, you will get a server admin token when you start the server for the first time.
If you have a rented server, you will get this token as an authorization key from your provider.
If you have connected to the server with the TS3 client, a popup window appears in which you can enter the key.
This can also be redeemed at any time under "Rights" -> "Use authorization key".
- What is TeamSpeak (3)
- TeamSpeak Server Queryport
- TeamSpeak Server Ports
- TeamSpeak Server get Admin privileges
- TeamSpeak Server: How to change the server name and password
- TeamSpeak Server Reserved Slots
- Where can I install a TeamSpeak 3 server?
- TeamSpeak Server Channel disappear
- Advantages and disadvantages of a rented TeamSpeak Server
- TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group icons