TeamSpeak Wiki: TeamSpeak Server QueryportThe query port is the port on which the ServerQuery interface of a Teamspeak 3 server can be accessed.
With the help of the ServerQuery access TS3 servers can be administrated.
In the TS3 default configuration the ServerQuery Interface is accessible via port 10011.
Depending on the host, the port can also be a different one.
- What is TeamSpeak (3)
- TeamSpeak Server Queryport
- TeamSpeak Server Ports
- TeamSpeak Server get Admin privileges
- TeamSpeak Server: How to change the server name and password
- TeamSpeak Server Reserved Slots
- Where can I install a TeamSpeak 3 server?
- TeamSpeak Server Channel disappear
- Advantages and disadvantages of a rented TeamSpeak Server
- TeamSpeak Server set Channel/Group icons